CONDITIONS OF THE ACTIVITY. CONSUSTANCIAL RISK AND ACCEPTANCE BY THE CUSTOMER
Cycling is a risky and inherently dangerous sport. The environment and environment where it develops may be insecure so its practice entails the prior acceptance of this fact. The guide that is offered by the company aims to minimize as much as possible the chance of an accident. However, since total safety does not exist in the practice of these sports and therefore the risk is consubstantial, the company is not responsible for the conditions that may derive from the practice of such sports activities, even if they have been carried out correctly.
In this type of programs the participants must have a good physical and technical condition that allows them to develop the activity under the supervision of the guide. In order to be able to evaluate your abilities, it is necessary to read the technical files carefully and to carry out the necessary consultations to identify the level required for the program or activity.
It is indispensable condition to carry out the activity to use the corresponding safety helmet, at all times, without exceptions.
In addition, participants must respect the rules of circulation and will refrain from any conduct that hampers the same or endangers other participants.
These conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, April 13, on general contracting conditions, Law 26/1984 of July 19, general for the protection of Consumers and Users, Organic Law 15 / 1999, dated 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, to Law 7/1996 of 15 January on the Ordinance of Retail Trade and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services And Electronic Commerce.
The present general conditions have the object the leasing of services of guide and assistance for the practice of the cycling. These services will be provided through the organization of excursions both inside and outside Spain.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
The contracting of the services provided here necessarily requires the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general contracting conditions.
By accepting this contract, you declare that you are a person of legal age and with the legal capacity established by the legislation of the country of which you are a national. The children under the age of 14 may not carry out the activity, in any case.
CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION OF THE MATERIAL FOR THE ACTIVITY
The provision of the necessary material, if appropriate, will be made in the place indicated by the company. The return of the material will be done at a stipulated time and place.
Basque Country Bike S.L reserves the right to change place and time of collection of the bicycles during the last 48 hours before the event or rent per day, due to unforeseen circumstances or other logistical reasons.
DEPOSIT of BIKES
In order to formalize this rent, a deposit of bicycles must be paid, since in case of not paying the deposit5 days before the rental period, the bicycle will not be sent, nor will the reservation amount be returned.
PAYMENT OF BOND
The delivery of the material will be made prior to deposit of a deposit (pre-authorization in bank terms) for the bicycle, consisting of 250 € for BH Atom X 27,5 plus, 100 € for BH Quartz 105, 100 € for BH Expert RS30, 250€ for BH Lynx Race Carbon 29″ or similar and 150 for for BH Rebel Lite 29″ By means of cash or a copy of the bank card, or by retaining the corresponding amount in the funds of the credit card, which will be returned at the time of the return of the material, after checking the condition of the same and the services and conditions hired.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS.
- The client must inform of any cancellation beforehand. If cancellation of the rental is done up to 30 days before the date booked any money paid in lieu of deposit or rental will be returned. Cancellations made up to 15 days before the reservation date will entitle the client to a return of 50% of any money paid. Up to 7 days before the agreed date of contract, the rental money will not be returned but will be exchanged for another date or for any product on our website. 7 days or later, up to the date of the rental, no money will be returned.
- The return of any bicycle before the date agreed, be it by illness, accident, problem weather or any other reason, does not oblige Basque Country Bike to return any money paid.
- Basque Country Bike cannot be made responsible for the weather, therefore it will not be possible to change reservation dates for this reason – unless the new requested date is free and there are bicycles available for rental on said date.
INSURANCE AND COVERAGE
- Basque Country Bike includes liability and accident insurance coverage in the price of the bicycle rental. These are valid and current during the rental period but based solely on a proper and safe condunt in the use for which the bicycles have been rented. Any incident derived from the improper use of the bicycle will be excluded from the insurance coverage.
- The client is the only person responsible for the bike and for any components or accesories – lent or rented – such as pump, repair kit, pedals, etc. Any damage done due to improper use or carelesness must be paid for by the client according to current prices.
- The client agrees to be responsible for storing or keeping the bicycle in a safe and well-guarded place. Theft or loss of the bicycle during the rental period is the sole responsibility of the client, who must reimburse the full price of the bicycle and any tools or accesories, according to current prices.
- The client accepts responsibility for safe cycling, respecting all and any driving rules and laws of our country.
USE OF IMAGES AND PHOTOGRAPHS
The user or customer expressly agrees that the company may use the photographs, videos taken from the activity for the promotional use of the same or for its exhibition on its website, catalogs or any other support, unless the express opposition is recorded and In writing by the user.
For the rental of the material, a National Identity Card and / or Passport must be presented, and must be at least 18 years old, or accompanied by an adult who authorizes the rental in writing.
CONDITIONS OF MATERIAL
The material is provided in perfect condition, so the customer agrees to return such material in the same condition. The customer is obliged to take good care and take the necessary precautions to protect the bikes from damage, loss or theft. Should any of the aforementioned situations occur during the rental period, the customer will assume immediately all the replacement costs incurred at market price. Even those caused by chance or force majeure.
One Day Rental
Charger for e-bikes won ´t be provided for 1 day rental